This pack contains the full file of 47 overhead expression shots, as well as a bonus folder of 26 scrap photos for extra reference.
These photos are all high resolution (around 3200x2100) with no noise or blur issues.
_______________________________________Please read my rules on my profile page before downloading or using my stock.
By using my stock, you agree to follow my rules.
As this is premium content, please do not pirate my stock or share exclusive content. I try to keep my prices reasonable.
Your Question: AnsweredCURRENT SUGGESTION LIST
- Hand stock with gloves
- looking over the should turning degrees
- Stock photos on a bike
- climbing up a ladder
- expressions with the eyes closed
- poses with arrows and a quiver
- dramatic lighting with facial expressions
- Throwing poses (pokeball)
- Sleeping photos with pillows and blankets
- leaning against a wall, various poses
- Guns / holding a gun
- Let's draw falling from the front
- left-handed archery
- sitting / kneeling poses
- twin light sources
- slouched over a desk
- kneeling / crouching
- perspective from below, running, kicking, leaning casually
- unarmed combat
- Swinging on a swing (with a flat seat, not a round seat)
- Floating poses, but with a sword / staff / shield like an guardian or archangel.
* casual poses, walking, eating, talking, passing http://fav.me/d2g5dpt
- Presenting something ala Vanna in Wheel of Fortune (low, medium and high)
- hands, feet, gun poses
- Emotions from different angles
How I (Finally) Got Good SkinI get lots of compliments on my skin in my photos. I got told yesterday on my latest set how nice it was. I won't ever deny it; I use photoshop to take out distracting blemishes, but for the most part, my skin is how you see it. I wanted to go into a bit more depth on how I got to this place. This journal may get a bit gross at times, just sayin'
My skin was not always baby-smooth. Throughout my teenage years I had what is known as cystic acne. Life was depressing. I can't say which kind of acne is worse, all-over surface type, or one single giant zit-from-hell in the middle of your forehead. I had the second kind. I was extremely self-concious, and I wouldn't have dared to take stock photos had I not found a way to clear up my skin. Day-to-day, I took my stress out by picking at my skin. You can't see it in my photos now, but I do have some permanent damage from skin-picking. It's a reminder that self-harm is self-harm. You don't have to be taking a razorblade to you
Once downloaded, reviews and feedback of the content are welcome.