|Well, at least I look like an actor.|
|Want a detailed critique? Just ask.|
Your Question: AnsweredCURRENT SUGGESTION LIST
How I (Finally) Got Good SkinI get lots of compliments on my skin in my photos. I got told yesterday on my latest set how nice it was. I won't ever deny it; I use photoshop to take out distracting blemishes, but for the most part, my skin is how you see it. I wanted to go into a bit more depth on how I got to this place. This journal may get a bit gross at times, just sayin'
How to Win Friends and Influence Deviantart Part 1*Title stolen from a well-known and favourite book of mine
Looking for male stock?Since I often get requests for male stock, I wanted to do a feature and bring you some quality male model resources. Show them some love!
Get Better At Drawing (Without Drawing Anything)Art is a process.
STOCK RULES |
- Please credit me if you use one of my images. This means putting a link back to this profile somewhere near the finished piece.
Put a text link to my main profile OR use (:icon robynrose: with the space removed)
Do not link to the stock piece you used, as I do delete old work I no longer like, and that leads to a dead link.
- Send me a note or comment linking me to the finished product. I would love to see what you've done. I always fave it!
- NO COMMERCIAL USE unless written permission is received. This includes turning creations into prints on DA. Please send me a note about commercial use, and what the project is about.
- My stock may not be redistributed, sold, or edited and redistributed or edited and sold. (In other words, you are not allowed to offer or sell my stock as your stock, edited or not. You are welcome to use it for creations)
Redistribution is defined as any posting of my own images, (including resized or unacceptibly low manipulation) to Deviantart or any other website.
DO NOT REPOST MY STOCK IMAGES ANYWHERE. NO TUMBLR NO FACEBOOK NO PINTEREST NO FORUMS OR PERSONAL WEBSITES. You may LINK to my stock, but no image posting.
My stock may not be used or reposted unedited. The purpose of my stock is for drawing reference. It is not free for use as graphics, icons, banners, aps, business cards, etc. If I find my stock used or reposted without my permission, especially commercially, I will file a DMCA takedown.
The art that you make FROM my stock may be shared, but you may not share my stock itself. Please link back to my site so that others become aware of my rules. They cannot follow my rules if they find my images on outside sites.
For pixel artists: This means you may use my stock to create dolls, with credit, but not doll bases.
My stock may not be used to make tutorials, including photo editing tutorials. This falls under reposting my stock unedited.
- I would appreciate it if my stock wasn't used for any hateful, pornographic, violent or obscene creation. Of course, this is very difficult to even define, much less enforce, so I just ask you to use your judgement when using my stock.
- My stock is intended for art reference and use in photo manipulations. It is not free pornography. I am NOT a fetish model. I will NEVER do nude photos. Ever. Don't ask.
- DO NOT add my stock to "hot girl" folders or fetish folders. Feet, vore, inflation, etc. NO. You can have your fetish and kink but keep me out of it. This goes for favourites or art. I'm really strict about my no-porn rule.
- PLEASE DON'T make comments about my body. Even comments you think are compliments. I don't need to hear that I have a "nice ass". Keep it about the art.
- Questions and comments about anatomy and poses are fine. "Why is your shoulder bent?" or "are you locking your elbow when you hold it?" are perfectly acceptable comments.
- Not all images on this account are stock images, so if you cannot download it, it's not stock.
- Blocked users are automatically forbidden from using my stock.